Method 1 : Clearing SocialEngine cache with Development and Production buttons1) Login to your SocialEngine’s admin panel.
2) At the bottom left of the admin panel click on Development Mode
3) Click on back to network on top of the page to open a page.
4) Go back to admin panel and click on Production Mode
That’s it. Your CSS cache should be cleared now.
Method 2 : Flush SocialEngine cache with the built-in Flush functionality1) Login to your SocialEngine’s admin panel.
2) Navigate to Settings -> Performance & Caching
Read more about SocialEngine cache and performance settings
3) Choose Flush cache at the bottom of the page.
4) Click on Save Changes
Method 3 : Removing cache via FTP by deleting cache files manually1) Login to your FTP account with a FTP Application ( ie. FileZilla )
2) Locate the temporary folder in the root.
3) Remove all the content of cache and scaffold folders.
Let me know if the guide was helpful to you and if you want another guide about anything else let me know in the comments !